We're just one week away from our annual silent auction
! Our families are busy getting everything ready to make sure that everyone has an amazing, magical night "picnicking under the stars." In addition to fabulous company, a beautifully decked out space, and great food and drinks, here are some more things you can look forward to bidding on:
Like a day out with the kids? Bid on…
- The Children’s Museum in Easton
- Providence Children’s Museum
- Santa’s Village
- Story Land
- Seekonk Speedway
Enjoy an evening of culture? Bid on…
- Rhode Island Philharmonic Orchestra & Music School Rush Hour Series concerts
- Trinity Rep vouchers for selected performances
- Festival Ballet orchestra tickets to a mainstage program
- Providence Athenaeum membership
Need to get out and exercise after the LONG winter? Bid on…
- Mind 2 Body Fitness private pilates lesson
- OSSG Center free climbs
- a 1 hour squash lesson with squash pro Vijay Chitnis & lunch at Agawam Country Club
- horse riding lessons by Woodwind Farm
Good eats anyone? Bid on…
- Munroe Dairy box & $50 gift certificate
- 4 quarts of farm fresh strawberries delivered to you when they come in by Red Tomato
- a fine selection of oils and vinegars from The Olive Tap
- a gift box of fine dark chocolates by Neuhaus
- gift certificates to local restaurants, including Hope Street Pizza, Minerva Pizza, WildFlour, Garden Grille, Elmwood Diner, Hemenway’s and more!
We also have jewelry, framed prints & fine art, summer camps, sports memorabilia (Bruins or Red Sox fans, anyone?), family photography sessions, massage therapy gift certificates, gorgeous handmade quilts…and much, much more!
Plus, you will definitely want to bid on our famous ESNS pickles, finely seasoned compost, and the most endearing class gifts that will lighten up your walls…and your life for years to come!
We hope to see you there!